Saturday, October 27, 2007

Kid Nation

This show is on Wednesdays At 8 but I never have time to watch it that night so I watch it on Youtube.But after watching 3 episode I have to say this sho is so great! all the kids have their own personalitys and after 3 episodes I already picked outmy top kids. It makes me think that maybe kids can do pretty much evrything that adults can because these kids are cooking, cleaning, working together, and killing chickens with no parents.
Maybe I will try to get on the show next season because it's so insperational.


Michael, 14, from Monroe, Washington, is a participant in Kid Nation. He would allow gay marriage if he were allowed to write a law. Michael is brilliant why is he not on council , one of the smartest ones.

Sophia, 14, from Winter Park, Florida is a participant in Kid Nation. She founded a club for Jewish students in her middle school. Should be in council.

Zach, 10, from Miami Beach, Florida is a participant in Kid Nation. He plans to go to the Air Force Academy for college.
This kid is young but knows how to take charge!

No comments: